Sunday, March 10, 2013

little picot bind-off toes!

I've got a fun new knitting project that's sucking up all of my creative time. Two more arms, then I get to see if it all goes together the way it's supposed to....

Just look at that little foot!




I've got a new bag of scraps this week, some new dies for my Sizzix (which I'll show you tomorrow), and a new skein of yarn -- which is half gone because I've been making little feet and wings and ears...

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 2 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 25 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 8 yards
Added Year to Date: 37 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2012: 8 1/2 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 230 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 250 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3650 yards
Net Added for 2013: 3420 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails