Friday, March 15, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 11}

Decisions, decisions...

What color should it be? What size? Is there going to be a border? Would those blocks look better with sashing or without?

What if I took that blue baby quilt and redid it in pink?


Or made it green and replaced the white background around the pinwheels with print squares?



Now I'm planning a fourth variation in different colors, just to prove to myself that the green one shouldn't have taken so long.

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt related posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.




3 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I love taking a pattern and doing different variations on it. Cute quilts!

Dar said...

All your baby quilts are just darling. It makes me want to stop what I'm doing and start one. lol But my other self is saying, 'no, you still have too many UFO's to think of starting something new". Maybe soon.

Shauna said...

Love the versatility of your pattern and how it changes depending on colours. Love your baby quilts - you always have such cute ones!! I enjoy doing them up too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails