Sunday, March 17, 2013

I need a new list

Last week, I read this post by Heidi from Fabric Mutt, where she suggested getting a pen and paper and making a list of the things that inspire your sewing. It was actually the picture, a sheet of paper headed "Right Now I'm Loving...." that caught my attention.

I should make a  list of the projects I want fabric for -- my red quilt, Teenage Daughter's low volume quilt, Little Trips, the bow ties....  That way, when I find some time up in the sewing room, I might actually have a better idea what I'm looking for. It's a great idea. Now I just need to grab a pen and my planner and make the list.  (Not that I don't have plenty of lists of what I'm working on and what I want to be working on, but what I need right now is a current one.)

Five days later, I still haven't pulled out my planner. But I have made twenty-seven blocks for this week's baby quilt, so at least I've done something quilty!

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 2 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 28 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 37 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2012: 9 1/2 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 230 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3650 yards
Net Added for 2013: 3420 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

heather said...

I keep thinking I should list the next projects I want to make but I haven't done it yet either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails