Sunday, February 05, 2012

itty bitty blue barn raising

They're sixteen of the blocks from 30s Barn Raising, just enough to make a 24" square baby quilt to send off to KaHolly for the NICU. Or it will be, once I decide which layout I like better. Or I'll make more blocks and try 'em both.





Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 1.75 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 10 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 15 yards
Net Added for 2012: 5 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 0 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Added for 2012: 0 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times. And don't forget to enter my 1000th post giveaway. You could win some of the quilting and knitting books that make my heart go pitty-pat.

2 comments:

krisgray said...

What a cute little quilt! I love 9 patches and never thought about setting them this way.

Denise :) said...

This is a darling quilt! It would be a fun one to do a little bigger in the Kentucky blues for a little guy I know! You are officially my favorite source for baby quilts now. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails