Monday, February 27, 2012

design wall Monday

My design wall, which isn't an actual wall, is full this week!

I'm making good progress on the second little quilt for the Quilt Square Quilt Along --




I've got Do Not Put Your Elbows on the Table from Back to Charm School cut and machine stitched and all ready for the hand stitched portion. (If you don't have a copy of that book yet, make sure to go enter my Back to Charm School Giveaway) --



And I had to make a test block for Never Leave the Table Before the Other Guests. --



Would you believe that those gorgeous blue and gold blocks are only 3" square? I'm going to start ransacking my stash for gold and mustardy yellow prints as soon as I get the chance.

I've also been cutting stacks and stacks of squares for the Cheddar Bow Ties and my March NewFO --



All while I wait for fabric for two new projects!

To see more projects, head over to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Whew, you DID keep busy!! Everyhing looks wonderful. You must be very organized to be able to keep up with everything.

Gari in AL said...

Love your blocks and quiltlets. Really enjoyed the titles since I grew up with all those admonisions. So I will also check out your giveaway. Thanks.

One Minnesota Quilter said...

Cute projects! Like the small pieces. :)

Judy

Quilter Kathy said...

I love that you have several great projects on the go and can't wait to start two more :)

Quiltsmiles said...

Great start. It looks like you need to sew the ends kinda like the dresdan plate blades. Love your color selections. Jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails