Thursday, February 16, 2012

cookie sheets!



Ever since Bonnie posted about using cookie sheets in the sewing room, I've been looking for some cheap cookie sheets. There are none to be found in the thrift stores, none to be found at Walmart.

There's no stealing the cookie sheets from the kitchen -- first of all, they're icky and stained, and second of all, they're in nearly constant use. I'd just about decided that I wasn't going to get any unless I found some at an estate sale this summer.

Today while I was shopping for a dust pan, I discovered that the Dollar Tree sells real cookie sheets. Smaller than standard, but I think they'll work for sewing room purposes. And if they don't, I'll use 'em in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Terrific idea on those cookie sheets. They would stack so nice. Dollar Tree also has flexible chopping mats that are about 12"x15" 2 to a pack. They make great portable cutting mats and quick templates too. I love that store!

Denise :) said...

Oh! I had missed that post on Bonnie's blog -- I'm so glad you revisited it!! :)

Needled Mom said...

That is a great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails