Sunday, September 11, 2011

this is much better

I should've replaced that rotary cutter months ago. It's amazing how much faster things get done when I'm not stopping to adjust the nut after every other cut! Now if I can just get the tension on my sewing machine to cooperate, I'll be on a roll.

The second drab quilt top is together and I really like it. Those fabrics that couldn't play nicely with bright prints work just fine on their own.



Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 2 1/3 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 48 2/3 yards
Added this Week: 70 yards
Added Year to Date: 821 yards
Net Added for 2011: 772 1/3 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 50 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards

To see how everyone else is doing, click over to Patchwork Times.

Patchwork Times

2 comments:

Jo said...

That's not DRAB...It's beautiful. I think the colors are rich.

Melanie said...

I have to agree with Jo...that's not drab! It's the PERFECT Fall quilt! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails