Saturday, September 03, 2011

I've been playing

The winner of the Frixion pens is Sandi. Please get in touch with your mailing address so I can get them sent off to you!



I found more drab scraps, including the print that first came to mind when I started this project. I knew I still had some of it, I just didn't know where it was.
I spent Friday night cutting it up and finally started cutting some yellow squares for Bonnie's Bow Tie Challenge.

These little bow tie blocks are cute! And fun. It might be hard to save them as leaders and enders.



The first drab quilt is done and I'm really pleased with it. These prints that weren't playing well with the bright colors are just great on their own. I'm already starting a second lap quilt in a different pattern.



If I had a Bernina, I'm sure I'd want a skin for it. Because a machine with roses on the front? That would be just too much fun! The Wantobe Quilter Campaign is still going strong, and right now they're giving away a sewing machine with a skin. The winner will be announced on Monday, so I think that means you've got all weekend to enter. It's hard to believe there are almost two more months of tutorials and giveaways to go!

1 comment:

krisgray said...

Like your "drab" quilt and those little bow ties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails