Wednesday, September 28, 2011

100 Quils for Kids!

Swim, Bike, Quilt
.

The date snuck up on me. When I first read about 100 Quilts for Kids, I thought I could get a bunch of baby quilts whipped up. Apparently, I forgot it wasn't last year and I'm not quilting as fast as I used to. But I did get these two finished and mailed them off yesterday for the Down Syndrome Association of Middle TN. When I saw Diane's post about collecting quilts for them, I knew I had to make her some quilts.





I'm hoping to get a couple more quilts done by the October 14 deadline.

1 comment:

Diane E W said...

They are beautiful, Michelle. I know these will bring comfort to a family. Thank you so much for your help making a dream come true for me. I hope from this point on every Down Syndrome newborn will be wrapped in one of our quilts and find comfort in them and their families will know they are not alone. Thank you again for your generosity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails