Saturday, December 14, 2019

What Delilah Did Presents Storyland Cross Stitch

I literally squealed when I saw Storyland Cross Stitch on the shelf at Goodwill. Then I flipped through it and realized that I'd mistaken it for another book that's on my wish list. That's okay, though, because there are patterns in this one that I want to play around with.



Every project in this book, even the ones labeled as for the courageous and determined, are simple. Most have only one color or floss.


I'll probably stitch some of them, but what I really really want to do is take the jackalope pattern and convert it to make a postage stamp quilt out of dark and light neutrals. Wouldn't that be the best thing ever?!


To watch my full flip through of the book, click the video below --

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails