Tuesday, December 17, 2019

{Thrift Shop Temptations} A Break from Christmas Shopping

I must not have been the only one who had the idea to take a break from Christmas shopping and duck into the thrift shops on Monday afternoon. They were more crowded than the mall. 


This piece of needlepoint was hanging in with a lot of old bedding and tablecloths. I'm not in love with the texture, which reminds me of the wrong side of a stockinette sweater, but I love the colors. Just look at the froth on the waves and the detail of the rocks!


I had to remind myself that I already have an old radio. Mine doesn't have that amazing Zenith logo....but it does have sentimental value. I didn't even check to see if green tags might be half off, because as much as I love this thing I couldn't justify bringing it home with me.

To see everything else I found, click on the video below --



2 comments:

moosecraft said...

OMG! That Zenith Radio looks to be in awesome condition! Do you remember the price?

moosecraft said...

Never mind....just scanned through the video...I think that would have come home with us! My DH restores radios and Zenith is the house favorite! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails