Sunday, December 08, 2019

Rethreading Every Three or Four Stitches...


One of my goals is to see if I can get Crocuses in the Windowsill done by the end of the year. The yellow flowers were feeling extra fiddly as I stitched a color, then another, then went back to fill in whatever little isolated patches were left. That's not my favorite part, especially when there are blended threads involved.

Monday night, it was actually going pretty well and I decided that if I was in the mood to rethread my needle every three or four stitches I might as well see what I do with the hedgehogs.


A couple of evenings of playing hide and seek with the missing stitches and the symbols on the chart and they're all done except for the backstitching!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails