Monday, November 18, 2019

Crafter's Square

The Dollar Tree finally has their Crafter's Corner stocked! I've been back three or four times since the banner went up, hoping to find some of the things everyone was showing in their haul videos. 


This would have been the most awesome thing ever when my kids were littler. And it still is, but they're stocked up on supplies at this point.


I only bought at few things for myself. The utility knife will be great if it works (some of the online reviews were bad, but for a dollar I'll take my chances) and I'm hoping the clips will be good for sewing vinyl. I've also been wanting a chalk pen, so we'll see if this one does what I imagine it will. 


I'll let you know, and I'm sure we'll be back. According to the store locator, there's supposed to be a Crafter's Square near me, but that seems to be a lists of stores that will have it, not that currently do. I'm also seeing some of the products at the smaller stores, mixed in with the craft stuff there.

This could be a really good thing. Or it could get me into a lot of trouble.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails