Thursday, April 25, 2019

{Thrift Shop Temptations} Sewing Boxes and a Camel Teapot

There are some things that just call to you from across the room...


I'd love to know more about that adorable little stove, mostly who cooked on it and where and what the rest of their life was like.

My son really, really wanted the silver camel tea pot, but I couldn't quite justify it.


We checked out an antique shop with an interesting sign and found some pretty sewing boxes...


That one is absolutely gorgeous and I had to remind myself that I don't use the sewing boxes I already own.  This one wasn't as cute, but it was filled to the brim with sewing goodies.


And I got a reminder that I can't afford mid-century barware. This isn't the set that I'm coveting, but it was entertaining.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails