Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Halfway Home, a Second Time

I could honestly see myself knitting this Halfway Home shawl over and over. The first one I knit was supposed to be for the prayer shawl ministry at my late Aunt's church, but I fell in love with it and kept it for myself. 


I hate to say it, but I love this second attempt even more. I am not keeping it for myself, no matter how much squishier and denser and warmer the slightly thicker yarn (Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn) made it. What I do wish is that I'd bought more of this yarn when they had that amazing clearance sale last year. It was dirt cheap and I really enjoyed knitting with it.

There are at least a dozen shawls with similar construction in my Ravelry queue, so I'm not making much of a sacrifice by giving this shawl up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails