Thursday, April 11, 2019

There was an Estate Sale and I Got Drenched

It's definitely spring in Oregon. We stopped at an estate sale on Friday. The weather was decent so I wasn't wearing my coat. On the way back to the car, the clouds opened up and I got soaked to the skin. That was the second time that's happened this week. The first time we were exploring the tide pools and I misjudged how far in a wave would come. 

We found some old hanging planters for the porch of our daughter's place....


I found some nice books and some old hot iron transfers in designs I hadn't seen before.


And we also found some other stuff that wasn't particularly tempting, but it was inexpensive and practical. Check out the video if you want to see the flatware and old 2" television set.


Did you find anything good this week? Are you staying dry?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails