Thursday, August 02, 2018

I Need Another Pair of Socks

Not to wear of course, but I need something on my needles to keep my fingers moving when I want to knit but I have to keep the bulk of my attention free for other things. That's a short evening and a half of knitting, which I wish had been on the Campside shawl, but I've run into a bump in the road there which is going to keep me from knitting on it while other people are in the room. 


The yarn didn't photograph well and, honestly, it's not that cute. I must've bought it for boy socks (because it's a single skein) and it must've been on sale (because it's a brand from Joann's) and I'm using it up now because I can't just sit there and look at the television and not have my hands moving. Losing out on potential knitting time bugs me, even if I'm making up for it by knitting something I'm not excited about.

I'll solve that problem by casting on a new shawl next week, I promise.

1 comment:

Dar said...

I know exactly how you feel about sitting and watching tv without something on the knitting needles. Those socks are pretty to me. They do look like a man or boy would like them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails