Monday, July 10, 2017

{The Row by Row Experience} Quilt Show Weekend


I was trying to get pictures of every shop's exterior but it was hot on Friday and my minivan doesn't have air conditioning and I kept forgetting. So no exterior pictures this week except for the Stitchin Post which I got because it's impossible not to get a picture of that place on quilt show weekend.

Shops: 
BJs Quilt Basket
Homestead Quilts and Gallery
Paisley Fabric and Quilts
Quiltworks
The Stitching Post
Material Girl Fabrics


The quilt show itself is always a lot of fun and, more than anything, it motivated me to pull out my copy of Farm Girl Vintage and start piecing some of those blocks. I was making myself crazy, trying to remember which blocks were in the book and which were the companion blocks. I kind of want to purchase every last one of Lori Holt's patterns.

What are you excited about lately? For me, it's suddenly cross-stitch and Hawaiian applique and cute little blocks with vintage things on them.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I saw all of the Farm Girl Vintage Quilts too. Spelling Bee QAL is almost here. It was hot! I loved being there even though I didn't get to see all that I wanted.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

For me, it's always Disney-themed projects that pique my interest. Maybe one day that will change...but probably not any time soon. Glad you enjoyed your weekend. --Andrea

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. I love BJs in Bend. Haven't been there in forever, though, 'cause I haven't been back to Sisters show in a long, long time. Did you see Lori's new book that's coming out shortly? Fat Quarter Shop is taking pre-orders. Spelling Bee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails