Thursday, July 06, 2017

Going to the Quilt Show?


Are you headed to the Sisters Outdoor Quilt show this weekend? If you are, are you ready?

I'm most definitely not. For the first time ever, I'm going without any kids. I've been scrambling all day to get my ducks in a row before I leave the house tomorrow morning.

The plan, if all goes well, is to spent Friday visiting area quilt shops and picking up Row by Row Experience patterns and then go out early Saturday morning to watch the quilts go up. I'll be posting pictures from the show to my instagram feed.

4 comments:

Kristen Willard said...

We are all excited to be there! Be prepared for the sun and heat. It's slowing us down a bit.

Mary said...

I'm going too! We should find a place to meet up...look for me in a Purple quilty shirt.

Michelle said...

If Mary or anyone else is looking for me in town on Saturday, I'll be carrying the Nancy Drew bag I made with the Moda bookspine fabric. Or I'll be around tonight.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I have only been once...several years ago now. It started pouring down rain, and everyone helped scrambling to take the quilts down. The quilts we were able to see were amazing. Hopefully, I'll get to go back again some day. Have a great weekend! --Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails