Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Lozenge Update


Either this is most of the lozenges, which means I need to cut a bunch more pieces....or I've got more lozenges in a plastic box somewhere and need to figure out what safe place I put them in. I counted while I was cutting and I'm sure I started with enough for a 60x60" quilt.

I love long term scrappy projects like this one, but they sure make it easy to forget what you've already done and where you put it.

This post is linked to Jo's Country Junction. 

4 comments:

Libby in TN said...

They will show up as soon as you cut some more!

Susana Neiger said...

This project is looking great! Hope you can figure out whether/where you have some other lozenges! Nice work!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

So pretty--I didn't do this one, but I should!

Mary said...

I so agree, easy to misplace a stack of pieces when you have no defined number at the beginning. Looking good, and the solution is pretty easy when it's scrappy, just cut more LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails