Sunday, February 24, 2013

What did you do this weekend?

After working so hard to try to civilize my little boys, it's going to sound just great if they announce that they had Big Ass Sandwiches this weekend. Next time (and there will be a next time because they were out of Béchamel sauce and if the sandwiches were that good without the cheese sauce, I can only imagine how yummy they'd be with it), maybe we'll put the address for the place next door into the GPS so she doesn't loudly announce our destination!  Hopefully the boys weren't paying enough attention to remember the name of the place.

This little stocking cap for the NICU was my only finish this week. I was meaning to try this pattern as soon as I got done knitting the Halloween hats, but by that point, I was tired of dpns and worsted weight and felt like knitting anything that wasn't a baby hat.

The pattern is from Warm Hats for Wee Noggins. I left the stuffing out of the pom pom on the end, which I think I like better. It looks cute without the bulk. Or maybe I overstuffed the one in the orange bat hat... But I'm glad to know it works without it. That's one less thing to keep track of in my knitting bag.



Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 18.5 yards
Sheets Added Year to Date: 2
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 14.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 30 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 230 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3400 yards
Net Added for 2013: 3170 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails