Friday, February 15, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 7}



I'm playing with pink quilts this week -- maybe it's the holiday that got me feeling girly!


The tutorial for Priscilla is all ready to go. This one looks good in blue scraps, too -- and now I'm playing with a green varation. Because every time I make a baby quilt, I seem to start wondering what would happen if I tweaked the idea just a little bit differently.

Do you make varations of the same quilt?


Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

I don't want to overwhelm everyone with a huge list of rules, but I do want this linky party to stay on the topic of baby quilts. They can be for donation, or for your own baby, or just because you think they're cute and want them in your sewing room, but they've got to be baby quilts. Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt related posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.




3 comments:

Rosa said...

These are absolutely wonderful.Love them!!

Jo said...

Both are cute...You sure are cranking them out!!

Norece said...

What size do you consider a baby quilt? One that use a baby size batting?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails