Sunday, October 07, 2012

Quiltathon - Final Report

It's the last day of Judy's Quiltathon, and I've managed to get a lot done this weekend. 

Dr. Frankenstein's Monster has all of his parts together and is done except for the embroidery and quilting. I've decided to leave off the pieced strip at the bottom and the border. I'll have him finished by Halloween or hang him up the way he is now -- either option works.  Getting a quilt done before Halloween - I think this may be a first for me! 


Except for the pattern and some fusible web, everything in the quilt came from my stash. I love making something from almost nothing.



Now I've pulled out my tumblers.  I'm farther along on this project than I remembered being...maybe I've got another finish in my near future.

2 comments:

Kathleen at Rose Prairie said...

I love that feeling too. Looks good.

Karen said...

Wow, your quilt looks amazing! Love that Frankenstein monster. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails