Friday, October 26, 2012

I've created a monster!

Can you believe it? I finished my new Halloween quilt before the end of October! 
 

Doctor Frankenstein's Monster took thirty different fabrics, all pulled from my stash. When I got to his clothes, I had a brief moment when I was sure I didn't have the right fabrics to make this quilt, but I kept digging and made it work with what I had.  And it did work.



I'm linking my monster to Finish it Up Friday, Can I get a Whoop Whoop?, Link a Finish Friday, and Show Off Friday.

10 comments:

Sonia B said...

What a fun monster! Great Halloween finish.

Harriett said...

Love it.!!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I've made this wall hanging years ago--still a fun one! Your's is very cute!!

Angie said...

This is just too cute---great job on such a fun quilt. :) I love that you made it from stash. And your snowball quilt in the previous post is gorgeous---I love this block.

Marissa said...

This is so stinking cute! I want one! Great job!

Jan said...

Frank is adorable - in a slightly scary way!

shez said...

great job it looks fantastic,well done.xx

Denise :) said...

Haha!! He's awesome!! Great job! :)

Dar said...

I love your scary guy. I've never seen that pattern before. You did an amazing job coming up with the right colors from your stash.

Jo said...

Good for you to finish it up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails