Monday, February 17, 2020

Plans For the Week

Here's my pile of stuff I'd like to be working on in the upcoming week. There are a bunch of other things that also have to happen, so I'm not expecting to be super productive when it comes to the stitching and knitting. 


The last two weeks have been full of big things and stupid little things and (because why not?) a week at the coast that I didn't see coming until the last possible minute. It was going to be another stitching retreat with my mom for four days or so, then she couldn't go and my husband was able to shift his vacation around so we went with our two youngest kids for the whole week because no one else was going to be able to use the room.

This week, we'll hopefully get the refrigerator fixed (the parts are here and the appointment is scheduled) and I'll be back to life without two full size fridges and a dorm fridge in my already cramped kitchen. I need to catch up on the things I would have done if I wasn't doing everything else. And I'll hopefully make some progress on the stuff in the picture.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're getting close to a finish on a couple of these! Hope you get some time to stitch.

IdleHandsinAlabama said...

I love the Wizard of Oz x-stitch, may I ask where you got it? Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails