Sunday, February 23, 2020

A Flying Monkey, Oz the Great and Terrible, and Part of a Hot Air Balloon

Is it weird to describe the Emerald City SAL as a quick stitch? Now that I've settled into it, I can get a part of the pattern done in a couple of evenings of stitching. They're not short evenings, but still -- it's visible progress that's happening quickly. 


I got most of the monkey done in one night, the rest of the monkey and all of the wizard done another afternoon and evening, and the hot air balloon (which looked like a lot of stitching before I actually sat down and worked on it) took two short stitching sessions.

Hopefully, I can get the last clue done in the upcoming week, although just by typing that I've probably jinxed myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails