Tuesday, December 11, 2012

pretty Christmas soaps

The holidays are here and if you're having guests over, you might want to dress up your sink with some pretty holiday soaps that make it look like you've got your act together, like this Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash...
 

That looks so much better than the bottle of dish soap and the questionable bar of hand soap that usually sit on the edge of my kitchen sink!

I don't do a lot of Christmas decorations, mostly because I pack things away and then can't remember quite where in the attic that particular box got shoved. These seasonal holiday soaps are great. They'll dress up the kitchen during the holiday season and I don't have to worry about keeping track of them for next year!

Disclosure -- the Purex Insiders program provided me with the soap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find your Dial Handsoap?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails