Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I pick up the new computer tomorrow afternoon! Bill went out and bought it yesterday and they're removing all of the annoyng demo software and making restore disks and I don't know what else. He's going to take the old computer in so they can save all of the baby and vacation pictures we lost. And he finally fixed the kitchen sink. Yippee!

I'm so ready to have a real computer again. I want to print patterns nad upload pictures and type on a keyboard that doesn't make my hands hurt.

And, spreaking of printing patterns, Elann has another new shawl, The Voyager Lace Stole. I'm not even a little tempted by the yarn they used, but I just can't live without the stole itself. And I think I know exactly what yarn to use. It's not the gauge the pattern calls for, and I've only got about 700 yards, but I don't need it to be as long as the pattern calls for... Worst case scenario, I guess I order a bit more yarn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails