Saturday, February 17, 2018

Floss Was on Sale

That's what everyone on Instagram is saying and it sounds like the price was amazing. I'm sitting here telling myself to stop looking at pictures of other people's floss and get my own in order. I've already got a complete set of DMC, or darn close to it.

All of this? 


That's left over from stitching I finished years ago. There are another eighty-four skeins in Sanctuary...which I'm still working on...close to fifty in Stonehearth Hutch, and another close to fifty in A Little Girl's Fancy....

How close to a complete set of 489 does that put me? Probably not as close as it sounds, because there will be plenty of duplicates between the three projects, but close enough to convince me not to do any floss shopping until I figure out exactly what I need.


4 comments:

Deb A said...

I feel that way about fabric..... then I tell myself I can always use more! Good luck with your stitching. I really need to find the one I have in process from.... sigh, nearly 17 years ago!

Sarah said...

I can't resist buying floss, but the number of times I come home with a lovely colour to discover I have it already!

Deb said...

You have some pretty projects going on. The more I stitch the more my floss stash grows. I can't resist buying those beautiful skeins of color.

AnnieO said...

Wow, that is a lot of floss! But it sure is pretty. What a complex piece you're working on, I see from your registration stitching lines. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails