Sunday, May 28, 2017

Possum Fabric?!?!

You know those amazing things that you didn't realize existed? For me this week it's possum fabric. How did no one tell me about Backyard  Bandits?

Backyard Bandits Possum Fabric

I'm not a fan of possums, especially after that Halloween costume from 2013. But my middle son, the future wildlife rehabilitator, adores them.

Need proof?


He's always telling me all the positive things about possums. And I do have to admit that our yard is surprisingly free of ticks. I've got enough fabric here for a backing and I'm thinking of a two color design for the front. Or maybe a two color controlled scrappy pattern. 

4 comments:

Rob and Monica said...

I didn't know possum fabric existed either! We see them often enough. I can't say that I would run to pick one up but they don't bother me. They seem to try to mind their own business and that's all I can ask of them! (Rob)

Kat said...

I had the same reaction when I discovered Bob Marley fabric. I remember bottle feeding a possum baby at my Aunt's house a long time ago. They are almost cute if you squint a little...

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I've never seen the possum fabric either. I have to admit the fabric makes possums much cuter than any that I've seen in real life. I can't wait to see what you do with the fabric.

Briarose said...

I've got some of that as well as the skunks, squirrels and other assorted 'backyard bandits'...love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails