Sunday, July 12, 2015

When life gives you spiders...

So when you're setting things up to take a picture for the blog and realize that there's a spider in the middle of everything, what do you do?


My response was to take the picture really quickly so the spider could be in it.  Maybe I'm making up for not thinking quickly enough to get a picture of the leech. Or taking advantage of the fact that now I've got more to say in this post than "I really should get the rest of this transfer traced soon so I can get some embroidery done."


As for the spider, he wasn't a hobo spider or black widow (we've seen both in the house) so I let him  go on his way. Hopefully he'll eat an ant or fly or something.

This week, I started wondering why I had a Facebook page for Let's Make Baby Quilts but not for my blog itself. At some point, looks like it was 2012, I made a Facebook page for the blog. And then at some other point, I unpublished it....or maybe I never published it in the first place? I have no idea what I did, or when. Facebook confuses me a bit on a good day. But the page is back, and published, and if you're so inclined you can find it here.  And you can find the baby quilts here.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 41 yards
Net Added for 2015: 36 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week:0  yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 4800 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 7056 yards
Net Added for 2015:   2256 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Glad it wasn't one of those scary spiders that bite!

Dora, the Quilter said...

Oh, my! I love that spider story! It brought back memories of one of my own spider stories that I hadn't thought of in years! Happy day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails