Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Jo's Show and Tell Challenge

Did you see that Jo's cooked up another challenge for us as she prepares for her Bonnie Hunter retreat? I can get more lozenges sewn up...or maybe just figure out where I put the ones that I've already finished. At this point, I'd count that as progress.


Yup, that's the same picture I posted the last time I worked on my Lozenges quilt for one of Jo's Quiltville challenges. I've got maybe twice that many lozenges pieced now, and enough squares and rectangles cut for me to finish the top.

3 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Cute little scrappy blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Mary said...

Loved seeing all the Lozenges in the Leader/Ender last year. Have fun getting it together.

Sandy Garrett said...

I like that your corners are all scrappy. Very appealing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails