Sunday, December 02, 2018

Still Stitching the Hedgehogs

If it wasn't for the Hedgehog SAL, I doubt I would have started this project yet. It's absolutely adorable, but so are a lot of other things in my stash. 


I started stitching because of the stitch along, then I kept stitching because I fell in love with the wool/acrylic blend threads. The colors and coverage are fantastic, and they're wrapped on numbered cards so there's no guessing at all while one to use where. I may have said that before, but I'm still not quite used to it.

Now I'm wondering why this particular stitch along has been keeping me so motivated, unlike all of the other quilt alongs and knit alongs and stitch alongs I've been sure I'd keep up with...

1 comment:

Dar said...

The reason you are still stitching the hedgehogs is because THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! Easy to understand. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails