Monday, November 12, 2018

{This Week's List} Stitch Alongs

I did get the floss sorted out for All is Calm. Whoever designed that kit and divided the colors into bundles did an amazing job. It was very easy to figure out which floss was which color and I didn't even have to rely on the DMC conversions and chart. The fabric is almost completely gridded and I'm ready to start stitching on Thursday. 


I got the heel on the Return to Oz socks done.  That project is just fiddly enough to keep me from doing it on auto-pilot.

And there's still no new shawl. I don't know why I'm so resistant to casting one on, but I keep telling myself I'll make a decision about yarn and a pattern and then keep putting it off. Even though I got stuff done, this week's list is a lot like last week's list.

-- figure out where I put the second skein of Salt and Pepper Fabel
-- start a new shawl
-- start stitching All is Calm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails