Sunday, July 29, 2018

Stitching at The Starlight Stitchery



I spent Saturday afternoon stitching with friends at The Starlight Stitchery, a new needlework shop in Corvallis. The shop, which was originally Friendship Crossing, was bought by the current owners after the original owner's death. It looks like they've got some great plans for updating their inventory and scheduling more events.

How could anyone resist an invitation like this one? (Also, is that a sign that I should've started The Grady Twins and brought them with me instead of Little Girl With Cosmos?)


My plan was to do some more stitching after dinner and make sure that my little girl's leg lines up with the hem of her dress properly, but between the LNS trip and a couple of garage sales, I'm lucky to get this post scheduled before I head to bed for the night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails