Tuesday, January 11, 2011

15 minutes at a time



Here's my first little quilt top of 2011, pieced in fifteen minute chunks of time that I pretty much forced myself to spend sewing. I think I like it. I'm sure I'd like it better if I wasn't comparing it to the image of Scrap Vomit I'm carrying around in my head.

I really want to work on Scrap Vomit. I also really want to play with the two new Go! dies I got last week.

While I'm waiting, I'm browsing for inspiration.

Itty bitty dollhouse quilts. Pieced itty bitty dollhouse quilts. These are just amazing. I love the flying geese and the pink Chinese Coins with matching pillows and the little wall hanging with the trees...

I need Scrap Basket Sensations. I need to make Blessings from the Hollow and the first two quilts pictures here.

And Barbara Brackman has a Civil War Block of the Week. I don't know if I'll get any blocks done, but the history will sure be interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails