Monday, May 03, 2010

I spent last night with my box of 2 1/2" squares.

First, I finished the chain blocks to go with those scrappy sawtooth stars.



For no reason I could put my finger on, I had to force myself to finish them. The blocks for my birthday quilt, which this is a repeat of, were a lot more fun. Maybe that's the problem -- I've already done this quilt and wasn't in the mood to do it again.

Once those were done and assembled, I started something new. This one was fun -- at 2am, I had to force myself to go to bed and leave the last two borders until morning. Then I laid awake thinking about the borders, so it might've been better if I'd just stayed up and finished the whole thing. I was trying to be good!



Now I'm working on that new block from Quiltville I posted about yesterday. Those go together quickly, I've just got to cut some more strips.

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Very nice! Glad you made yourself work on these.

beth said...

Look at all those squares!! Lovely!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails