Saturday, November 17, 2007

I found the second skein of yarn! Today was a lot warmer than it's been, so after we got back from grocery shopping I dug around some more in the sewing room and found the yarn I need to finish Quinn's Baby Cobblestone. And the IK issue with the pattern for the striped garter stitch sweater, the one that I've been so annoyed about losing.

So I can either work on the Cobblestone yoke or swatch garter stitch tonight. I finished Alex's lace skirt last night, but apparently left it in the van so I can't take pictures until Bill gets back home with it.

After not spending a lot of time online lately, I've been browsing blogs and Ravelry and finding all kinds of neat stuff:

How did I not know that there's a free pattern online for a felted skull? Probably because it's in crochet, which I don't know how to do yet.

This hat by Kathleen at Dakota Dreams is gorgeous, and she's got another one with elephants, and a tam with pumpkins...

Pat is knitting gorgeous new mittens and I've printed out the pattern, even though I can't make heads or tails of it yet.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I took a colored pencil and made the right and left cable lines each a different color --- it all makes more sense when you do that!
I also love Kathleen's hat - I'm going to make it sometime this winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails