Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meet Steve

After going through my box of  2 1/2" squares and pulling out all of the florals for Sara, I was left with a lot of brights and novelty prints. Those combined nicely to make this little quilt:
 

I did find my walking foot, so I was able to try the Continuous Curves from 31 Days of Walking Foot Quilting.  I've got mixed feelings about the results. It was quick and easy. I love the way it looks. But I really do prefer the way denser quilting feels.
 

I've had this Blue's Clues fabric in my stash for quite a while now, waiting for the right quilt to back with it. This is the one! Which makes the quilt's name an obvious choice...because Blue isn't a people name...
 

Be sure to come back tomorrow and link up to Let's Make Baby Quilts! I've got a great giveaway for you.

This post is linked to to Finish it Up Friday, Can I get a Whoop Whoop?Link a Finish Friday, and Freedom Fridays.




6 comments:

KaHolly said...

I just love it!! Anything scrappy wins my vote!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Sweet baby quilt!

Kathy S. said...

Another great finish!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Great use of scraps!

Lynette said...

Very nice. I love that design,

Sarah Craig said...

Whoop whoop!! That's really cute!! Love all the scrappy colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails