Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 3}

How are your baby quilts coming? Have you chosen a pattern? Cut some fabric?
 
It's been a busy week here -- I just barely managed to finish Emily. I might've gotten just a little bit carried away with my free motion quilting...
 

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

I don't want to overwhelm everyone with a huge list of rules, but I do want this linky party to stay on the topic of baby quilts. They can be for donation, or for your own baby, or just because you think they're cute and want them in your sewing room, but they've got to be baby quilts. Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt related posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post more than once. I'd love it if you linked my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button




2 comments:

Genevieve said...

This one your working on is sweet Michelle.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

So cute! I linked up my 1st Project Linus finish for 2013... playing catchup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails