Saturday, June 30, 2012

June NewFO - Hocuspocusville

I am absolutely loving this month's project!



I don't think I've ever started an embroidery project this massive. When I got the pattern for my birthday and ordered the fabric, I didn't really think I'd be finishing it any time soon. But now that I've got it started, I want to make this entire quilt, and I fully intend to keep going until I've got it done.



I'm actually feeling that way about most of my NewFO projects. The spiral log cabin still has me a little puzzled, but the others are going great.



This post is linked to the June NewFO Linky Party at Cat Patches.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh, love that emborider! You'll have a gorgeous quilt when it's all finished.

Barbara said...

I love that Hocuspocusville quilt. I have it on my to-do list. Since I have three embroidery projects going already, I have to finish one of those first. Great projects. Thanks for linking up.

Sue Daurio said...

Love the embroidery, tha will be so pretty when it's done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails