Sunday, April 03, 2016

Birthday Books


No new fabric, no new yarn...but I did get a wonderful stack of books for my birthday last week. They're all from my wish list and all full of gorgeous projects I can't wait to make....hexagons and houses and embroidery and itty bitty little scraps.

When I get a chance, I'll go through and tell you about them one by one.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 4 3/4 yards
Fabric added this week:  0
Fabric added year  to date: 1 yard (+2 sheets)
Net used for 2016: 3 3/4 yards

Yarn used this Week: 400  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 2750 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net used for 2016: 2750 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Some of those books are on my list also. Tell us about the Yoko Saito book first.

krislovesfabric said...

I have that Houses book, as well as Quilty Fun...you have made excellent choices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails