Sunday, May 08, 2011

Weekly Stash Report #18

Fabric Used this Week: 3/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 35 1/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 626 yards
Net Used for 2011: - 590.75 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 3700 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 11175 yards
Net Used for 2011: -7475 yards

No fabric or yarn came home with me this week, a little got used quilting and binding a lap quilt, and I finished two new videos. Not too bad, I guess.

And I think I pulled at least twelve yards of really exciting old polyester to get rid of. It doesn't count until it's out of the house, but trust me, there's no danger of this stuff finding its way back into my stash. Not even for cat beds.

To see the rest of this week's stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times

1 comment:

Beach House Quilter said...

Great job not adding more this week! It will probably feel good to get rid of 12 yards, too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails