Sunday, May 22, 2011

still in my recliner

What's your favorite online time sink -- Ravelry, Netflix, Webkinz, just exploring random blogs? I'm honestly looking for suggestions here, because its been seven days and I am bored out of my mind!

No new stash this week -- kind of hard to add any fabric when you aren't even mobile enough to play with what you've got. I am using up some yarn, but I'm limited by what's within grabbing distance of the recliner.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 35 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 656 yards
Net Used for 2011: - 620.25 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 515 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 4215 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 12175 yards
Net Used for 2011: -7960 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, visit Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Hope you are feeling better at arm chair central!
Random blog surfing or pick a design wall at Judy and check it. Blogger quilt fetsival at amys creative side should have tons of inspiration!

Sarah Craig said...

I love Netflix - and if you're up for a laugh or two, try streaming Third Rock From The Sun on Netflix. That was the most fun I had sewing in a long time!!!

Jo said...

UGH! I would definitely be doing some English paper piecing or possible start a new wool project. I really want to get a new wool project going.

Tania said...

Oh you poor love. You must be climbing the walls on the non-showering (etc) thing. Wishing you the speediest of armchair recoveries. I'll go give that dinosaur egg a spritz of buttermilk so it's less like watching grass grow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails