Monday, February 07, 2011

my new hobby

I've apparently given up quilting for a new hobby this week -- trying to keep four kids quiet in one end of a very small house while their daddy recovers from surgery. Hopefully I'll be back to the quilting soon, because that's a lot more fun.

At some point over the past week, my rotary cutter and both of my seam rippers and the little stand that the seam rippers have vanished. This isn't good. I'm going to need those when things finally settle down.

And things will settle down. Someday.

Weekly Stash Report (a day late this week)

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 6 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 179 yards
Net Used for 2011: - 172.5 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 450 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 1800 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 200 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3250 yards
Net Used for 2011: -1450 yards

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Yikes! When did your year start? 179 yards added in January/February? My 27 yards in one month looks like nothing! But, if you are new it takes time to build up your pallet. I've been quilting for 20+ years and find I have almost no purples. How weird is that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails