Sunday, July 17, 2016

Weekly Stash Report

While we were in Sisters for the quilt show, Mom and I took a road trip and visited eight more shops to add to our collection of rows. I know you only need eight rows for a quilt, but we're treating it like a fun scavenger hunt and seeing how many shops we can make it to before the end. 


Of course you can't visit that many shops without falling in love with some of the quilts on the walls... Quite a few of those were from books that one or the other of us already owned, but I did have to bring home these. There's one other quilt I loved, but I talked myself out of it and now I don't remember its name or even have a clear picture of it in my head. (It was black and cream, with appliqued baskets and embroidered flowers and pieced setting blocks. Ring any bells for anyone?)


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 5 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week:  1/4 yard
Fabric added year  to date: 13 1/4 yards (+2 sheets)
Net added for 2016: 7 3/4 yards

Yarn used this Week: 100  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 4050 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 5526 yards
Net added for 2016: 1476 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails