Monday, January 18, 2016

What I'm Working On


Most of what I've worked on over the past couple of weeks doesn't make it into design wall posts. They're quick finishes, or embroidery, or knitting. I'm not complaining about that, though. I'm having too much fun playing around in my stash and getting stuff done.

After months of mulling it over, I think I've finally decided how I want to set the black and white appliance blocks. It's going to take lots and lots of little black and white triangles. They shouldn't be too much of a pain to piece now that I've found the right ruler, but I'm not looking forward to cutting and counting them.


This post is linked to Patchwork Times and Bits 'n Bobs.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hello Michelle...you have some lovely stitcheries on the go....all those little HSTs would make me squirm too! Thank you for linking up with Bits 'n Bobs for Design Board Monday:)

Kate said...

Those pinwheels are going to be a nice frame for your black and white embroidery blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails