Friday, January 01, 2016

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {1/1/16}


Thanks to everyone who has participated in my linky party over the past three years. I'm looking forward to 2016 and hope to have a new tutorial up for you next week. 

By my count, there were approximately 153 baby quilts added to the linky party by forty-six different quilters in 2015. (That's probably not totally accurate because some links were to posts with more than one quilt and some were to progress posts, but it's as close as I can get to the actual numbers without going back and re-reading everyone's posts.) 

Who linked up the most this year? I could actually answer that without going back and counting. 


Thank you all for helping to keep me motivated. Are you going to stick with me for another year? Does anyone have any ambitious goals to share? New projects to show off?  

 Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails