Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekly Stash Report

This is the second straight week that I've managed to avoid temptation. I haven't even looked at Craigslist, have stayed out of the thrift stores, have avoided Joann's... I might've walked quickly through the fabric department at Walmart, but that barely counts. And I did go to Ben Franklin Crafts, but they got rid of their quilting department a while back, so that doesn't count at all. And the yarn prices were too terrifying for me to even be tempted.

That one yard of fabric I'm reporting? It's a yard of Ghastlies Mom picked up for me on a shop hop. I'm counting the days to the Ghastlie Event so I can figure out what I want to do with it.


Fabric Used this Week: 1.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 55.5 yards
Added this Week: 1 yards
Added Year to Date: 1012 yards
Net Added for 2011: 956.5 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards


To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

krisgray said...

Good for you!! It is so hard not to buy but avoiding the temptation certainly does help, doesn't it?

Kate said...

Congrats on the resisting temptation. Some weeks it's so hard to say no!

SpinningStar said...

You've been good this week - at first i thought I was seeing a typo with your yardage, then I remembered some previous posts and some bags of fabric that you got.

Avoiding craigslist is a good thing! But, on the other hand, it's hard to pass up some good deals. My stash got a hit last year when a neighbor moved and her gave me a bunch of her fabric.

liz

Angie in SoCal said...

Congrats on avoiding temptation. Great numbers for the week.

beaquilter said...

odd- my BLOGGER acct shows you posted 6 hrs ago and some blue and colored blocks, then when I clicked on it, it shows your older post. hmm. Did you delete it or is my machine funky?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails