Thursday, October 13, 2011

100 Quilts for Kids - the second batch

I planned on making a bunch of new baby quilts for 100 Quilts for Kids. That didn't happen, so I raided my quilt ladder and the only baby quilts I found still hanging on it are on their way to the pregnancy center.







Now I've got to get the lap quilts to the nursing home. I was waiting for nice weather, then I was waiting for my knee to heal enough to make the drive, now I'm waiting for a free afternoon.

Swim, Bike, Quilt

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Lovely quilts, Michelle!!

Denise :) said...

Yes, beautiful quilts, that will leave someone feeling wrapped in love. :)

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

These are lovely! And lap quilts for a nursing home is brilliant. I think I'm going to make a few for Christmas. What size do you make?

Barbara said...

I love your baby quilts, especially the second one. I'm impressed how diligent you are. It's a good feeling to know that the quilts are appreciated and warm the little babies.
Besides, thank you so much for having visited and left your kind comment on my blog.
I'll be back again :-) !!
Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails